How great God is?
For most of us this is such a trivial question. But majority of us does not fully realize this until we encounter it for the first time on a significant situation or event in our life.
Of course this article or anybody for that matter cannot list in its entirety the full greatness of God. What I can attempt to do is to discuss some of them the best that I can.
God is great and is the greatest. Here’s why did I say that.
1. He exists long before anything else.
2. He has no beginning and end
3. He created everything including you and me. Look how amazing all of His creations. Your body, your brain, the sky, the stars, the music you hear, the food you eat, the water you drink, the air we breath. Everything.
4. He is always there when we need Him. He answers our prayers.
5. He is our father. If you’re a father yourself, you know how much you love your children. He loves us much more than that. Therefore he gives all the things we need.
6. Nothing is impossible to Him. He owns everything and is the most powerful. What could be so hard for Him?
7. He always guide us. He did not left us without clue on this world. He gave us His words and teachings through the Bible. All we have to do is submit to Him and study His words.
8. He disciplines us. Correct us when we’re wrong. Teaches us lessons to make us stronger.
9. He gave His own begotten son to save us from eternal punishment.
10. He long to be with us someday in heaven. To be with Him for eternity.
Now we have a glimpse on how great God is, let us not waste our lives here on earth. Let us serve the greatest of them all. Serve God and obey all things He commanded. Anyway it’s the whole duty of man.
Click here to read the full article. http://hubpages.com/hub/Things-to-do-on-iPod-touch
Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you.
Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be. - Abraham Lincoln
If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.- Albert Einstein
Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it. - Groucho Marx
We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have. - Frederick Keonig
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.- Storm Jameson quotes
We cannot escape the various trials and difficulties in life. There are problems of all sort, difficult people to deal with, and a lot of “misfortunes” we face once in a while.
We usually think of things we lack. We envy those people who have better things than us, better jobs, more properties, wealthier. Most of the the time we see things based on material things, but this should not be the case. Read more…
Yesterday around 4pM October 12, 2010 I lost my father. He’s 70 years old and 7 seven months to be exact.
Thanks to the workers of the Lord, my father received Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour before he died. I firmly believed he’s with the Lord now. And that’s the most important thing.
John 14:1-3 says, Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father’s house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. (NIV)
Last 2 nights ago my father was hurried to the hospital. He’s having difficulty breathing and became very weak for the past days. He’s not eating anymore so his weight dropped so fast. According to my sister he lost so much weight I would not believe it if I saw him. Last Saturday night I drove fast on my way to Manila. It was my fastest driving ever to any destination. I tried my best to be able to see him while he can still recognize and be able to speak. But when I arrived there he’s already sleeping. They already put a tube on his mouth down to his throat. This is to help him breath. Read more…
Today I take a day-off. I’m not reporting to work today and just spend my whole day at home. I’m taking a break from office work and just forget about responsibilities attached to it for a while. I will do what I want to do just for this day. Continue my study on web design and write blogs (just like this). Continue my study on classical guitar. Read more…